Presentation Topic: Window App Development
Presentation Tutorial video link:
Question AboutWindow App development(XAML and concepts)
What does DTD stand for?
- Direct Type Definition
- Document Type Definition
- Dynamic Tool Description
- Dynamic Type Definition
The DTD includes the specifications about the markup that can be used within the document, the
specifications consists of all except
- the browser name
- the size of element name
- entity declarations
- element declarations
Which of the following are well formed XML fragments?
- < myElement myAttribute="someValue’/>
- < myElement myAttribute=someValue/>
- < myElement myAttribute=’someValue’>
- < myElement myAttribute="someValue"/>
How to specify the attributes with multiple values?
- < myElement myAttribute="value1" myAttribute="value2"/>
- < myElement myAttribute="value1 value2"/>
- attributes cannot have multiple values
- < myElement myAttribute="value1, value2"/>
The need of using a DTD in developing XML document is
- required when validating XML documents
- no longer necessary after the XML editor has been customized
- used to direct conversion using an XSLT processor
- a good guide to populating a templates to be filled in when generating an XML document
In terms of performance, which of the following parsers are more suitable?
In XML, what is identified by a URI reference?
- XML namespace
____________ was designed to display data, with focus on how data looks
XML tags are case sensitive
Can we use CSS in XML?
What can be used to transform XML into HTML?
____________ is a term used about text data that will be parsed by the XML parser.
XML preserves white spaces
Any XML must have:-
- Closing tag
- Root element
- Nested child
- both a and b
Which of the following statements are true?
- Cannot be used to comment an XML line
- XML elements names cannot contain spaces
- XML element names cannot start with a number
- All of the above are true
and youtube link