5. Enter in the parcel information you’relooking for and click “Address Search.”
5. Watch out! A double shotgun that has the addresses 2420 and 2422 may be in the system under the parcel number 2420. Make sure you consult with the parcel map. Numbered streets MUST be done like this: 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH, 6TH, 7TH, 8TH, 9TH Street Types MUST be abbreviated like this: ST for Street AV for Avenue CT for Court Remember to enter in the street direction in the Street Direction box. FOR INSTANCE, if you are searching for S Saratoga St, you should enter in: [property number] SARATOGA ST S General Pershing and General Taylor are abbreviated GEN PERSHING and GEN TAYLOR.
8. If you want to see an overhead map ofthis property, click on “Show Parcel Map.” TIP! If you can’t find the house you want – for instance, the parcel number is different from the address, and you don’t know what parcel it is – try entering in a parcel number that you DO know for a building next door. Then you can click on “Show Parcel Map” and click on the roof of the property you DO want.
9. The property you just searched for will be outlinedin red, and you can see some of the property’sinformation on the right.
10. If you want to see another propertythat is visible on the map, click on it.
11. If you want to see the complete informationabout this second property, click on the addressabove “Click for Complete Card.”