1. Best SMO training Institute in Navi Mumbai Offering SMO Course
2. What is SMO ?
• Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of social
media channels and communities to generate publicity to increase the
awareness of a product, brand or event.
• Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and
bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as
Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus , blogging and video and sites like Youtube ,
Vimeo , etc. Image sites like Instagram , Pinterest .
• In general, social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its
content in terms of sharing across social media and networking sites
• Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or
attention through social media sites
3. SMO Course Syllabus
DIVE-INTO MAIN SMOTOOLS MEASURING SOCIAL MEDIA
OPTIMIZATION & ONLINE
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION :
HISTORY, BENEFITS AND
Twitter :-Twitter Set-up and usageTips
InfluencersWho are they? How to find them ?
How to use them to benefit your brand
LinkedIn:-Tips and Guides , Review of profiles ,
Pinterest:-Visual social media and
bookmarking Set-up and management
Facebook:- Creating groups and pages , How to
create Ads on Facebook
Tips and Guides – Post, Paid Promotion, Ads
Google+ :-How to Set-up and use, Company
YouTube :- Setting up a channel , Managing
• Corporate blogging
• How to measure the
effectiveness of activity on social
• ProfilingOnline reputation
• Measuring ROI ( Return On
• Introduction to Social Media
• What is Social Media? How Social
Media was developed
• Creating content & managing
• Why is word-of-mouth and PR
more powerful than ‘advertising’.
• How social media is different
from other form of internet
• What is viral marketing and it’s
important Understanding the
4. What are benefits of SMO ?
1.Build brand awareness
2.Build customer relationships
3.Bring more qualified traffic to your website
4.Perform hyper targeting
5.Sell more services and products
6.Builds credibility and trust online
7.Its cost effective compared to other mediums
5. SMO Course Objective?
After completion of the SMO course you would be able to do the following things :-
1.Deep understanding of Social Media
2.How to successfully implement the strategies for your business.
3.Depending on the nature of business which strategy to implement
4.SMO hacks and shortcuts .
5.Analysing report and improving the web presence
6.How to pitch to clients and covert them
7.Reports to be sent to the clients.
6. Why choose FA for Social MediaOptimizationTraining?
• We are one of the best Institutes providing Social Media training in Navi
Mumbai (Vashi). We ensure we get the best Industry professionals to train our
students for our Social Media Course.
• We also ensure that students get exposure to live projects and dashboards that
we work for so that they get a better understanding of Social media. Our
course syllabus is constantly updated making it relevant.
8. Freelancers Academy helping students Learn and Earn
• Freelancers Academy is not your usual SMO training institute. We at Freelancers
Academy help students get exposure to live projects.
• We also ensure our students can get freelancing opportunities in module that
they are most comfortable in.
• Today Freelancing is a multi billion dollar industry. It is estimated that by 2020
nearly 40 percent of the population would be freelancing.