Learn how to:
• Increase your revenue (3 ways)
• 5 ways to get more customers or clients
• The correct process to present your product or service to
• Implement the most important part of your marketing (that
many people overlook).
[Most people won’t take the time to read this…your different]
• Find more customers
• Get them to buy more each time
• Give them reasons to buy more
“The aim of marketing is to know and understand
the customer so well the product or service fits
him and sells itself.”
- Peter Drucker
• Make sure what your doing
encompasses these ideas
1. Risk reversal
-offer an iron-clad guarantee
60 day money back guarantee.
Test drive it for a week before you buy
Download the first 3 chapters before you
head to amazon
You get the idea.
2. Develop a unique selling proposition (USP)
Think…why should people do business with me?
Why should your potential customers choose you
versus your competition?
(really sit down and think about this…its
3. Forget the Features
Focus on the [Benefits to your Customers]
People are tuned into the station WIIFM (What’s
In It For ME ?)
Think…what does my best customer really want
or need that I can deliver on.
4. Capture your customer’s info (name, email,
One of the biggest mistakes in marketing is not
developing a system in which to follow up with
your current customers…
…your leaving money on the table if you choose
not to implement a follow up system.
5. Develop a Referral System
…reward people that help you grow your business
1. Get customers on a mail or email list
- you can keep them updated on special content,
offers, or new thoughts you need to share.
2. Give free videos, audios, pdf’s, or 1on1 help
that creates real value (not embellished bs)
You should create you business around your USP
Remember to think…
…what makes my product or service unique?
If you can’t answer the previous question
you really need to sit down and think about
Don’t necessarily try to be better than the
competition…(it would be pretty difficult to out
….try to be Different, you might find it a little
People will resonate with your individual
personality, you don’t need to pretend to be
something your not.
“The real problem when working with a
consultant, a therapist or a coach isn’t that we
don’t know what to do. The real problem is that
we don’t want to change our mind.” – Seth Godin
(The Icarus Deception)
Feel free to email me with any questions you may have about
developing a marketing plan for your business, tweaking an existing
one, or anything else on your mind.
I’d really like to hear from you (I enjoy helping people as much as I
For some FREE Help shoot me an email: