Be the first to like this
The Crazyflie 2.0 is a nano quadcopter, a flying open source development platform invented by Bitcraze. It features a modular design (similar to Arduino), powerful and robust hardware, polyglot and cross-platform software support and has been used in different private and academic science and research projects around the world.
This talk will focus on news from the Crazyflie universe, like new expansion boards, software improvements, interesting research projects and most importantly the new indoor positioning system based on UWB radios. It promises to make indoor navigation two orders of magnitude cheaper than commercial systems.
Links to YouTube Videos (Slide 6):
- Meet the dazzling flying machines of the future | Raffaello D'Andrea:
- Crazyswarm: a large nano-quadcopter swarm (Sep. 2016):
- Crazyflie 2.0 controlled with HoloLens:
- Meet SCAMP: The Flying, Perching, Climbing Robot:
- Online Planning and Navigation of a Quadcopter through Obstacle-dense Environments:
- Dot-drawing with drones: