Partner Portal post release Activities
1 Image upload button fix in partner profile
2 Minor changes and fixes in partner listing page
and plans page
3 Partner credit balance report
4 Changes in signup form
5 Remove old reseller pages
MERGE LEAD AND CUSTOMER FIELD INTO A DYNAMIC
FIELD FOR QUOTATION AND OPPORTUNITY
[ICP INDIA] NOTIFICATION OF RECEIPT AGAINST
E-WAY BILL JSON CREATION CREATION AND
ADDITION OF CUSTOM FIELDS TO SCRIPT AND QUERY
[WALLBOX] AUTOMATIC PO - SO CREATION IN INTER-
Support Issues + Bug Fixes
1 RTL scrolling issue fix in datatable (Bug Sprint meetup)
2 Query Report not being reloaded when route options are passed
3 Custom doctype remaning issue fix
4 Stock ledger report issue fix when warehouse filter is applied
5 Minor fixes in GSTR-3b Report
6 Datatype fix balance(account currency) in General Ledger (v10.x.x)
7 GSTR-1 B2C Small Report issue fix
8 Party type validation in Payment Entry
9 TDS payable monthly report fix
• Just took an inspiration from our Friday Forum (FF).
• Now QMS is easier to use and less cumbersome.
• Procedures, Goals easier to deﬁne.
• Review, Action, Meetings can be used to inspect any DocType.
• Feedback still needs love but after WebForm refactor (¯_( )_/¯).
• All Communication Links will now be stored in Dynamic Link.
• Allows Communication to more than three DocTypes.
• Dynamic Link instead of Reference DocType, Timeline DocType, Link
• No no reference_doctype and reference_name in Communication, just use
communication.add_link(reference_doctype, reference_name) to add a new
• To get all the links for the communication, just use
When in Downtime
We are carrying out routine maintenance activity at the
moment/ facing an issue with network activity on the
service. You may experience downtime for a while.
Our team is working on resolving the same.”
L1 Support :01
● Resolved by(Since Energy points) : 46
● Responded: 86
● No total count for “Closed” issues
03 Consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur eleifend lorem a diam quis suscipit. Class
aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent ipsum per conubia nostra.
The First Times:
! Design Refactor of Issues page. (Merged and Deployed) (small contribution).
! Support App - Designing Improvements and Testing.
! Started with Implementation.
○ First Rule - Say NO to Customisations unless and until
! Analyzing several aspects.
One of the Mantras for building a Team:
GROW & WORK Together and
STOP Chronic Complaining.
Open Day - April 2019
Partner Team - Ketan Desai
Mumbai, Pune, Dubai, Saudi,
Turkey, Somalia, Mauritius,
Ahmedabad, Qatar, Poland,
Goa, UAE, Oman, France,
Tiruppur, Indonesia, USA,
Indore, Bangladesh, Mexico,
Kenya, Canada, Pakistan,
Jaipur, Bengaluru, Greece, Peru,
Egypt, UK, Libya, Chandigarh,
Macao, Calicut , Ivory Cost
Reseller Program closing and
ERPNext Partner Program
update to all Reseller
Open Day April 2019
Chinmay D. Pai
Server Statistics via Flask #6
● Rewrite code from Ansible to Flask
● Somewhat faster, lesser overhead
● Wrote a small bash script to get base statistics, turns out psutils in Python
does the same damn thing.
● Direct replacement for Ansible, API requests based
○ Ansible version that is currently being used is very old, and slow
○ Tedious to maintain and update
● Ansible script to deploy and update central agents on all servers
On Self Hosted Accounts
Upgrade self-hosted sites through GUI
ERPNext Demo Script
Make Demo Work Again*
* Not sponsored by the White House
Structure and steps
❖ Completed the Stock module structure, after ﬁnalizing on the
format from last month. 25 pages. 50% work for this was done
❖ Completed structuring the accounts module - 40 pages.
❖ Completed structuring Asset module - 8 pages.
❖ Reviewed many PRs for docs, some community engagement
❖ Sent my ﬁrst PR to erpnext and frappe framework. Addressed a
● Added a generic group-by feature to Report view
● Group by options - All ‘Select’ and ‘Link’ ﬁelds
● Default - Count
● Aggregate Functions - Sum, Average
Link Preview Popover
● All link and control ﬁelds
● Default - All mandatory ﬁelds
● Other ﬁelds included if In Preview checked
Keyboard Navigation (In Progress)
● Full app should be keyboard navigable, mouse unnecessary
● Shortcuts for all buttons
● All menus and tables navigable with Up and Down arrows
● Form View - ‘Go To Field’ Modal
Excellent for small businesses with limited resources. Probably good
for medium sized businesses as well as there are several mid sized
companies (< 10 million t/o) also using this as ﬁgured out through the
There is a very active forum and a very good team of active developers.
Would recommend the product purely on its stable functionality, ease of
use and comprehensiveness.