Interview & Hire Right
Three Magic Questions:
– In the last year what book have you read that helped you
to become a better person?
– In the last year what training or class did you go to that
helped you to become a better person?
– If you could do anything in the world and money wasn’t
and issue, what would you do?
• Personality, Communication, Handling Conflict
• Team Building Skills including Diversity
• Time Management
• Trainers & Managers Trained on Adult Learning
Styles, Creativity, Dynamic and Polish
• Provide Options
• E-Learning Options
• Coaching Options
• Must be Teeth
– Attendance Required
– Training Objectives on Performance Review
• Employee, Manager(s), Trainer all on same page.
• Tracking implementation of training objectives.
• 360 Degree Performance Reviews
• Can include E-Learning
• Statistical Analysis of Training & Performance
Reviews to be used in ROI’s.
Return On Investment
• Managers-Executives, Trainers, Financial Analyst
should be trained to do ROI for Learning
• 3 Levels of Evaluation From Training
– Did they learn: pre-post testing
– Did they use it: performance review
– Impact on company numbers like Sales, Quality,
Customer Service Scores
360 Degree Reviews
• 1 on 1 Manager to Employer Biased & Subjective
• 5 Person Reviews
• Chief People Officer vs. Human Resource Manager?
• Interview & Hire Self Growth People?
• Managers Trained?
• Interpersonal Skills Training?
• Teeth in Training?
• Trainers & Managers Trained to Train?
• Is There a Learning Management System?
• Employee Audit – Evaluation
• Training Development & Strategy
– Determine Training Goals & Objectives
– Hire Training Manager and Trainers
– Train Trainers and Managers in Training Techniques
– Contract Trainers for specific training needs
• E-Learning System
• Learning Management System
• Trainer on Retainer
• Basic Team Building Skills
• Creative-High Performing Team Building /Skills
• Team Leader Training for High Performance Teams
• Basic Communication Skills & Personality Profile
• Diversity Programs
• Generational Differences
• Creative Marketing, Customer Service &
Why Hire SME KC?
• Turn Key Operation & ROI Tracking
• Training Perspective vs. Management
• Creativity Specialist
• Generational Specialist
• Fun, Light Hearted, Entertaining