Let's make a list of the best movies about AI, information technology and software development. We talk about how the perception of our work has changed over the years and which films and television series are closest to reality.
2. By John Badham
- AI Risks: Uncontrolled AI can be dangerous.
- Human Element: Tech decisions often need
- Ethics: Hacking isn't just fun and games; it
3. By Martin burke
- Vision: Jobs and Gates had big ideas that
- Rivalry: Competition can drive innovation.
- Ethics: Both stole ideas; ethical lines can blur.
- Business Smarts: Knowing how to market and deal
4. By Howard Franklin
- Monopoly: Big tech can squash
- Ethics: Corporate espionage and dirty
tactics are bad news.
- Open Source: Highlights the value of
5. By David Finch
- Teamwork: You can't do it all alone; you need
a solid team.
- Legal Stuff: Always have contracts and
understand IP rights.
- Fast-Paced: Tech evolves quickly; gotta keep
- Ethics: The way you conduct business
6. By Morten Tyldum
- Innovation: Breakthroughs often come from
- Teamwork: Diverse skills make a strong team.
- Secrecy: Some projects are too sensitive to be
- Social Issues: Highlights the mistreatment of
Alan Turing due to his sexuality.
7. By Mike Judge
- Startup Life: It's a rollercoaster, not a
- Team Dynamics: Every role, from coder
to CEO, is crucial.
- Dynamism: Be ready to change
8. By Sam Esmail
- Cybersecurity: Hacking is a constant
threat; defense is key.
- Mental Health: High-stress field; self-
care is important.
- Skillset: Coding is powerful, but soft skills
9. By James Ponsoldt
- Privacy: Tech can erode personal
- Surveillance: Too much data collection is
- Corporate Culture: Question the "too
good to be true" vibe.