10 Week Coaching Series
Game PlanGame Plan
Road Map to SuccessRoad Map to Success
Your 10 Week Campaign Building Game Plan
1. Intro - Positioning and Campaign Building
2. Review and Build a Campaign
3. Facebook Part 1
4. Facebook Part 2
5. Twitter Part 1
6. Twitter Part 2
7. LinkedIN Part 1
8. LinkedIN Part 2
9. Campaign Launch
10. Monitoring for Success
Twitter Part 2
1. Start Following people.
2. Research blogs in your industry and set-up RSS feeds.
3. Start Tweeting.
4. Install TweetDeck
5. Set-up account with HooteSuite
6. Get in the conversation.
Top Business Generators in LinkedIN
1. Profile Setup
2. Profile Maintenance and Alignment (with outside pages)
3. Adding Connections you have (the selection)
4. Removing Connections who don’t serve you
5. Improve your Google Page Rank results and other
6. References and the Blind Reverse
7. Answers Feature
8. More Free Tools
Profile Tune Up
Profile Tune Up
Profile Settings - Allows you to manage profile information,
profile photo visibility, public profile information, status visibility
and member feed visibility.
1. Email Notifications - Allows you to manage contact settings, how you want
to receive messages, notifications and Invitations.
2. Home Page Settings - Allows you to manage Network updates and News
on your home page.
3. RSS Settings - Allows you to enable or disable your private RSS feeds.
4. Groups - Allows you to control Invitations from Groups.
5. Personal Information - Allows you to manage your name, location, display
name, account holder icon settings, email addresses, passwords and a link to
close your account.
6. Privacy Settings - Allows you to manage settings for research surveys,
connections list visibility, profile views, turn on/off ability to see another
members profile picture, profile and status updates, service provider directory,
partner advertising, and authorized applications.
7. My Network - Allows you to tell us how you want to use your LinkedIn
Connections will not be notified
that they have been removed
from your connections list.
They will be added to your list of
Imported Contacts just in case
you want to re-invite them at a
Only the member that breaks the
connection can re-initiate that
Why get recommended?
• It helps you hire and get hired
• It helps connect to customers and partners
• It builds your brand and reputation
• It makes your network more valuable - score
Who should recommend you?
• Former managers
• Colleagues and co-workers
• Customers and clients
• Business partners
Where are recommendations found?
1. Your comment is listed in your profile under
the Recommendations tab.
2. Recommendations you receive are listed
under “Recommendations For” at the bottom
of the “Experience” section.
3. Used by LinkedIN Search
Make a Recommendation
Dean, tried the answers portion on LinkedIN and
received a direct hit, someone thanked me, I did
the warm offline transfer and then set my
appointment and closed – too fun, thanks!
Yvonne D. - US Residential
Be The Expert
1. Setup Your Profile.
2. Get Peer Input on Your Profile.
3. Setup Outside References to Your Site.
4. Add New Connections.
5. Recommend a Team Member
6. Explore the Answers Section.
Next Session: Monday, August 24th at 3:00 CST – LinkedIN Part 2