Whatever you love to do, whether it be cycling or volunteering or traveling abroad, taking the time to launch into that passion while maintaining your profession might seem an impossible fantasy. Sure, scholars can take sabbaticals…but can you? The reality is – with the right business values and systems in place – it is absolutely possible to keep your career while thrilling your heart.
In this one-hour presentation featuring Forum One CEO Chris Wolz and son Alex Wolz, you'll be guided along the "why" and "how" of their bike journey across the United States: the motivations behind the adventure, observations they made along the way, and for Chris – how the right mix of business systems, values, and company culture made the pursuit possible.
In this webinar you will learn:
• How one goes about cycling across the country
• How an organization can encourage and support a culture of personal growth
• How to build an organization that can support crazy staff trips
• Cultural observations on technology and middle America
• What an awesome adventure we had (and you can too!)
-Who should attend: business leaders and influencers, cycling enthusiasts
Chris Wolz – CEO, Forum One Communications
Alex Wolz – Undergraduate, University of Virginia
Jim Cashel – Founder & Chairman, Forum One Communications (moderator)