Slides for a live Iron.io webinar on Microservices. Abstract:
With the continued proliferation of the cloud and connected devices, microservices has emerged as a dominant architectural pattern for building modern applications by separating components around specific business capabilities.
This webinar goes beyond introducing the theory of microservices to provide a comprehensive guide for building your own large-scale applications. Whether you are looking to move away from a monolithic app or are starting a new project, you’ll walk away with enough knowledge to take full advantage of all that microservices has to offer.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- The rise of microservices in the modern cloud era
- How to break apart components into discrete services
- Best practices for communication & workload processing
- The crucial role of the API Gateway
- Implications on DevOps and the deployment cycle
- How to bring it all together with monitoring & analytics