Present perfect tense part two teacher fortuna 1030722
Present Perfect Tense Part Two video 1 video 2 songs TV shows Teacher Fortuna 1030722
Class:_______ No:______ Name:_____________
have/has + past participle have/has---auxiliary (助動詞)
past participle---pp (過去分詞)
Contractions(縮寫) have not=___________
Part two: 表示____________accomplishment
We often use the Present Perfect to list the accomplishments of individuals and humanity. You
cannot mention a specific time. . (source)
1. Man has walked on the Moon. It is an important event in history.
2. Our daughter has done her homework. We can take her to eat out.
3. Mary has eaten an apple because the apple over there was gone.
4. We haven’t cleaned our classroom (yet). We need to clean it first, and then we can go out
to play basketball.
5. They haven’t bought any drinks (yet).
6. She has (already) ordered five hamburgers. I am wondering if she could eat up those
7. Judy has (already) gone to Taipei for the concert. She is not home now. Maybe you have
to call her if you have something to tell her.
Present Perfect Tense Part Two Quiz
1. _______ you finished your history
2. They ________ _____(go) to the concert.
3. We _______(not) ______(eat) dinner yet.
4. Andrea _____ _________(forget) his
5. The children ______ _______(find) the lost
6. Has the puppy ______(dig) a hole yet?
7. Has Jenny _______(do) the homework
8. Q: Have you _____(cut) the cake (yet)?
A: Yes, ______ _______. I _______________
9. Q: Has Mark _____(watch) the movie (yet)?
A: No, _____ _______. He _______________
__________________________________.Leo and Fortuna 的英語教學