Welcome and Thank You!
Founder and Marketing
Welcome and Thank You!
By the end of this quick 5 minute presentation, you should:
1. Have a great idea of how Forces Consulting fits in to your business’ marketing
2. Hopefully agree that it’s worth having Forces Consulting conduct a full review of
your marketing strategy
Joining Forces With Small Businesses
Why We’re In Business
Forces Consulting strives to be the premier marketing partner for small businesses in the Seattle
In our experience, smaller companies tend to forgo business advice for a variety reasons: cost,
convenience, disappointments in the past, etc.
We hope to show you our value upfront in order to foster a long-term relationship as we grow
alongside your business.
How Do We Fit In?
Who We Are
• Expert marketing consultants
• 25 years of combined experience
• Wide range of marketing focuses (digital, promotional, mail, print, TV/radio, etc.)
What We Do
• Create, oversee and implement marketing strategies
• Includes ongoing analysis of campaigns
• Utilization of some in-house marketing products
Whether you need new business immediately or you want to build a long-term strategy, we can help!
Whether you’re just getting started or you run a seasoned company, we’ve seen it all!
Our process is flexible and inclusive, meaning we’re able to work with just about any small, local business in
the Seattle area. Usually the marketing consulting we do together will be variation of what we call
the “Create Approach” or the “Enable Approach”.
Based on your core business goals, we’ll build an all-inclusive marketing plan from scratch. This process is for
those businesses that fit into one of these categories:
1. You have never marketed your business before but want to explore which options would work best for
2. You have done some marketing in the past but stopped due to poor results.
3. You are doing some marketing currently but are in need of an updated strategy.
Based on an existing marketing plan, we’ll oversee and analyze advertising campaigns to ensure their
effectiveness. This process is for those businesses that fit into one of these categories:
1. You already have someone that handles marketing but the results are less than expected.
2. You have identified a strategy but have not begun execution of your plan for some reason.
3. You know you’re in need of a marketing advisory service to gauge the effectiveness of your current
3-Phase Marketing Process
We’ve developed a process specifically for small businesses to maximize marketing efforts in a way that is
progressive, trackable and transparent. We believe a steady foundation must be built before advanced
marketing measures can take place.
Consider this analogy: You’d love marble counter tops and bamboo flooring in your kitchen, right?
But would you agree that those things ought to wait until you’ve nailed down your home to its foundation?
Where To Start
Comprehensive Audit and Report
AUDIT: We’ll take a full week to review your current marketing strategy, past and current advertising
campaigns, opportunities you’re currently considering, and work to understand your primary business goals
and concerns when it comes to marketing.
REPORT: We combine this information with research about your industry, target demographic, services you
offer, and typical buyer behaviors to generate a comprehensive report. This report will detail your company’s
current marketing status and, depending on which approach we are starting with, offer insight and
suggestions as to how your marketing strategy ought to be updated or created from scratch. The report will
also include anticipated results, time frames and approximate costs.
Let’s Do It!
What To Expect
1. Initial Marketing Survey
2. Two 30-Minute Phone Interviews
Your first phone interview will be scheduled within 2 business days after receiving your initial marketing
survey. The final report will be emailed to you via PDF within 7 business days and a second phone will be
scheduled to review your results.
The audit and report are completely free! Any costs associated with the marketing strategy will be
approximated in the report.
Enter Your Email Address Below and Click “Get Started!”