Arduino & Phidgets
"plug and play" building blocks for
sensing and control.
a motion sensing input device by
Microsoft for the Xbox 360 video game
Multi Touch Display
ability to recognize the presence of two
or more points of contact with the
• openFrameworks, an open source C++
toolkit for creative coding.
• OpenNI, API for writing applications
utilizing natural interaction.
• Open Exhibits, free multitouch
software initiative for museums,
education, nonprofits and students
• TUIO, an open framework that defines a
common protocol and API for tangible
• AS3Kinect, a library consisting in a
server in C and a client for flash to
gain acces to the kinect device.
• AIRKinect, Microsoft Kinect SDK
Native Extension for Flash.
• as3osceleton, using Kinect as a
multitouch device in adobe AIR.
• as3_openni, AS3 server/client for
OpenNI (Open Natural Interaction).