Topic : Geometry
Sub topic : Transformation – Rotation
Year : 4
Student should be able to :
• Identify between two and three dimensional shape ( Must do )
• Predict location and movement by sliding, flipping and turning shapes ( should do)
• Measure the size angles (could do )
At the end of lesson, student should be able to think and measure the angle.
Using ICT room
1. Teacher demonstrate how to create object with pattern and explore rotation (turn).
1. Show student to create object aeroplan.
2. Show student to turn aeroplane to 45 degree, 90 degree , 180 degree and 270 degree
3. Ask them what happen when both aeroplane turn to 360 degree.
4. Ask them the angle of aeroplane when we turn.
2. Ask student to play the software Transformation – Rotation
Alternative Activity ( Not using ICT ) :
1. Teacher use wedding fan to demonstrate the position when turning.
1. Show the student by using One wedding fan which equivalent to
2. Show the student by using Two wedding fan equivalent 360 degree. ( which two
wedding fan need to be combined ).
2. Teacher using protector to show angle.
Prepared by : Dk. Noor Afizah Pg Hj Damit
Register : 10d0011