Be the first to like this
The FIRM and Henley Business School have partnered to develop this exclusive Strategic Resourcing Programme (SRP) which has been designed to help you become a strategic partner in the context of resourcing and enable you to add value to the wider business goals.
SRP is a dynamic and interactive programme centred on The FIRM’s ethos of collaboration, sharing of best practice and development.
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANISATION - YOUR ORGANISATION WILL GAIN A RESOURCING PROFESSIONAL WHO:
• Can contribute more effectively to the overall business agenda
• Can develop a strategic resourcing agenda that will support business goals
• Is able to focus more on impact than process and develop pragmatic and cost effective solutions.
BENEFITS TO THE INDIVIDUAL - BY THE END OF THE PROGRAMME YOU WILL:
• Understand the strategic importance of Resourcing and how you can support and enhance the business imperatives of your organisation
• Understand how to integrate your functional Resourcing strategy into that of your organisation
• Enhance your ability to influence and challenge business decisions
• Clear articulation of the business strategy, and how this translates into strategic resourcing needs – both current and future
• Analyse current resourcing capability in light of this, the identification of gaps and a discussion of relative risks to business strategy
• Provide a recommendation for how to close any gaps, manage these risks and how to evolve the resourcing function
For more information on the programme please contact email@example.com