5 Best Tips To Increase Your
1. Rotate Your Offers
• If you're promoting an offer already, you may want to
swap it out for another similar offer to see which one
results in more profits.
• Too many affiliate marketers stick to one offer rather
trying to find the best one for them.
• You may find that the new company you are promoting
results in more profits even if the offer pays out less.
2. Track Your Campaigns
• Make sure you track all your campaigns.
• You need to make sure you keep track of where your
profits and where your losses are coming from.
• By tracking, you are in control of your business and you
are not leaving your success to luck.
• It's simply a necessity track to succeed in today's
affiliate marketing world.
3. Test Different Elements
• Sometimes it's not the offer but how you're marketing
the offer that is the problem.
• If an offer is bringing in sales but not enough to earn a
profit, try testing various elements on your site.
• This can be the headline, the testimonials you use, the
selling angle you're using (reviews, presells, features vs.
benefits), and your site design.
• Small changes can lead to big results in terms of
profitability so you want to keep testing different
elements for better results.
4. Ask for a Raise
• Have you been having some success with an offer? If
so, you should try contacting the merchant from the
affiliate marketing network.
• Ask the merchant for a raise in commissions. Many
merchants are happy to provide their affiliates with a
pay raise if they're producing sales for them.
• In some cases, you will need to ask for a higher
commission from the get-go because it's hard to make
a profit after your expenses.
• Explain your situation and ask the merchant if they can
help you in any way.
5. Cloak Your Affiliate Links
• Many people will simply replace your affiliate ID with
their own or even clear their cookies if they find out
they are being sold by an affiliate.
• You can make sure that you are rewarded for your
efforts by using cloaked links to redirect visitors to the
• Using cloaked affiliate links also looks more
presentable and increases the clickability of a link.
• Tests show that more people are prone to clicking on
clean links because they are afraid that a link with a
nasty site filled with viruses and spyware.
• These are some of the ways you can increase
your affiliate marketing commissions.
• It's important that you be proactive and put these
tips into action, especially when it comes to
asking a merchant for a commission increase.
• By putting these tips into action, you'll see an
increase in all areas of your affiliate business.
New Millionaire System In Affiliate Marketing
Revealed: $405,179 In 45 Days From Affiliate
How Did A 16 Year-Old-Girl Went From Dead-
Broke Loser To Internet Millionaire Sensation?