While Google Glass has yet to land on the heads of everyday consumers, it is already making inroads in the enterprise. For new and emerging technologies, there are infrastructure, security and deployment challenges. The intimate and highly personal nature of wearable computing also brings with it new demands for developers, designers and business managers.
Join BrickSimple as they share their experiences developing, deploying and managing wearable applications in corporate environments including:
- State of wearable computing
- WiFi, Bluetooth Smart (BLE), Sensors and context
- Designing good wearable technology experiences
- Google Glass as an enterprise-capable platform
- Wear-Tec case study: the development of the LENS OS platform on Google Glass