Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot creates, develops and sells wireless high
technology products for personal customers and enterprises.
The company is built on a common technologic expertise to grow its business in civil
drones, connected objects and communication systems for cars. Most well-known
products are the Bebop drone, Zik 2.0 headphones or Asteroid Smart system.
Parrot team has a continuous will for
optimization in order to proposer a qualitative
experience in line with users of parrot.com.
The challenge is to better understand
weaknesses and strengths of their website when
it is accessed from a smartphone or tablet to
identify optimisations axis and maximize the
satisfaction rate of their audience.
Parrot team chose to set up two tests:
• A ﬁrst exploratory test with 15 users to deﬁne principal axis of optimisations.
• A second test with 30 users to test the re-work of the homepage and new features.
User tests Feedback validated and
Users on mobiles and
Analysis of second test data:
• The place gathering the most important number of problems is the product page.
• La catégorie attachée au plus grand pourcentage de compliments est l’ergonomie alors
que l’aﬃchage a le pourcentage de problèmes le plus important.
Based on the results of the two tests, Parrot made the following optimisations:
• Change homepage ergonomics to ﬂuidify navigation on mobile devices.
• Translation of content in English on the French website.
• Re-organization of product pages to improve the discovery of Parrot products on
• Facilitate accessibility to retail store selection.
• Correction of display problems on mobile.
Mathieu Parisot, Senior Digital Marketing Manager chez Parrot
“Ferpection shared 10 optimization priorities that were
completely in line with our objectives, most of which are now in
eﬀect on parrot.com.”
Recommendation : improve
ergonomics of the homepage to
facilitate access to the products.
New homepage after the ﬁrst phase
x3Satisfaction rate of users have been multiplied by 3 following
optimizations made between the 1st and 2nd test.
Grégoire Devoucoux - Customer Success Manager
+33 6 33 53 81 44
Want to see ferpection
Schedule a demo