Thiel’s law: a startup messed up at its
foundation can never be fixed
Inspired by the concept of “liberated company”,
we measure what our culture as a company is
(and is not) and how we can evolve it over
time. Here’s the third version of our culture
deck consisting of:
• Purpose: why Ferpection exists.
• Values: what we believe in.
• Behaviours: how we work together.
Company culture in motion
• We want to improve everyone’s internet
• We believe we can do so by fueling companies – the
key providers of this experience - with feedback from
• We apply this approach to ourselves, listening and
satisfying our customers, our testers and our own
• Success for us is being happy coming to work, being
profitable and ultimately satisfying our customers.
• There's always a better "way": we seek positive change, refuse
status quo, bring quality not quantity. We are not judgmental
and always fresh when it comes to delivering actionable
optimisations to our clients and ourselves.
• We are Community builders: we succeed together, we fail
together. We promote development, recognition and
transparency to benefit our community, company, clients &
• We are simple folks: we have 3 values because it’s enough. We
don't take ourselves seriously yet we are pros. We know clarity is
key to deliver our value so we never assume and seek good
communication beyond what's written.
Put users first.
Start with why.
Just f**king do it.
We work well when we
Listen. Be punctual.