There are a lot of benefits to your organization using IBM Connections, but equally important is knowing how to integrate your social software platform into your existing information management ecosystem and empowering your employees for successful adoption. Join Femke Goedhart for a real-world look at managing the entire integration cycle from evaluating your current environment to creating a migration strategy and handling adoption challenges. Get an understanding of why information management in a Social Enterprise is so critical and how IBM Connections fits into that framework.
Join this webinar for an in-depth look to learn how to:
- Accurately review and categorize your current information management ecosystem
- Understand IBM Connections in relation to your company’s current use of Legacy systems
- Recognize common technical migration challenges
- Identify what functionality your users may require to use IBM Connections
- Create an implementation/migration strategy that will assist user adoption