Maestro Server is an open source software platform for management and discovery servers, apps and system for Hybrid IT. Can manage small and large environments, be able to visualize the latest multi-cloud environment state.
What Maestro does?
• Help IT operation teams to organize and audit multicloud infrastructure
• Substitute CMDB systems
• Enable continuous discovery of servers, services and apps
• Classify each service as a database, message queue, VPN, API gateway,
service mesh, etc
• Create a relation between servers, services and clients.
System Applications Servers
• The latest environment state
• Auto discovery state of multi-cloud environment, hosts, volumes, network
• Enforce compliance
• Certify compliance across multi cloud providers.
• Advanced Reports
• Create and visualize complex reports, optimize your Infra.
• Robust ACL System
• Control who can create, edit, visualize and access a groups of hosts.
- Complete view about your
- List of all servers, can
filter by name, ip,
datacenters and etc.
Servers and services
- Catalog all services and their
- List all volumes by size, iops and
- View each storage direct in your
- All relations in only one page