Codeless Data Integration - Layer2 Cloud Connector
Features & Benefits
The Layer2 Cloud Connectorcan integrateand sync
your XML-based data like files or web requestswith
various other corporatedata sources, applicationsand
• Supports XML-based web requestsvia HTTP/HTTPS
and files, locally or on server shares.
• No touch data integration: Does not require any
customization or installation on both sides of sync.
• No programmingor tools required: Setup in a few
minutes guided by a wizard. Samples included. Just
adapt connection string and data query.
• Flexible data query: Xpath can be used to process
• Reliable architecture: A data connection is
established only for synchronization – not for
general data usage in the target system.
• All target system features for your external data.
• Secure data connection and transfer: The connector
runs on any server or client inside your corporate
network with Internet connectivityavailable. No
data is exposed to any 3rd party.
• High performance: Works great with large data sets.
• Save login: Several authentication types are
• Almost any external data sourcesupported: ODBC,
OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers,file content
(Excel, XML, Text/CSV), Office Access, SQL Server,
Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM
Informix, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SharePoint and
Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Project,Active
Directory, Exchange, Lotus Notes, SAP, SOAP Web
• Layer2 Data Providers already included: SharePoint
& Office 365 (CSOM), OData, File System, XML/RSS,
Exchange and SOAP Web Services data provider
included. Many 3rd party data providers supported.
Licensing & Partner Program
Licensing per installation. No user CALs required:
• Free SharewareEdition available for download.
• Personal Edition: UD$ 499 / 399 €
• Professional Edition: US$ 1.407 / 995 €
• Annual Software Assurance: 20% per year.
• Layer2 Partner Program for VARs and resellers:
15-30% discount on licenses, free NFR Edition,
priority support,web site listing, lead transfer.
“This product actually opened up new
possibilities to achieve a coherent
integration of data sources and data
collection processes spanning different
technologies and on-premises / cloud
Roberto Emma @ FAO United Nations
Layer 2 GmbH | Eiffestr. 664b | D-20537 Hamburg| Germany
+49 (0) 40 284112–30 | email@example.com| www.layer2solutions.com/en/solutions/