Sql Server Analysis Server SSAS OLAP Integration Office 365
SQL Server Analysis Services - SSAS Integration
Features & Benefits
The Layer2 Cloud Connector can integrate and sync
your Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
OLAP cube data with various other corporate data
sources, applications and systems, on-premises or in
the cloud, codeless and in just minutes:
• Connect and sync Microsoft SQL Server Analysis
Services (SSAS) OLAP cube data to 100+ other
sources, including Office 365 and SharePoint.
• No touch data integration: Does not require any
customization or installation on both sides of sync.
• No programming or tools required: Setup in a few
minutes guided by a wizard. Sample connection
• Flexible data query and mapping: Full SSAS data
query syntax supported via OLEDB.
• Reliable architecture: A connection is established
just for data synchronization – not for usage.
• Secure data transfer: The connector runs as a
Windows service on a server in your corporate
network where it could reach the connected
systems. No data is exposed to any 3rd party.
• High performance: Works great with large data sets.
• 100+ data sources supported to connect: ODBC,
OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, Excel/XML,
Text/CSV, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM
AS/400, IBM Informix, PostgreSQL, SharePoint,
Office 365, OneDrive 4B, Dynamics CRM/ERP, SAP,
Microsoft Project, Active Directory, Exchange, Lotus
Notes, XML/SOAP Web Services, File system etc.
• Many 3rd party data providers supported: Amazon,
Azure, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Salesforce etc.
• Sync SSAS data with SharePoint and Office 365 for
better reporting, sharing, views, search, change
notifications, workflows, mobile and offline access.
• Cost-effective solution: One-time fee. No user CALs.
End-users don‘t need SQL / SSAS licenses.
Licensing & Partner Program
Licensing per installation. No user CALs required:
• Free Shareware Edition available for download.
• Personal Edition: UD$ 499 / 399 €
• Professional Edition: US$ 1.407 / 995 €
• Annual Software Assurance: 20% per year.
• Layer2 Partner Program for VARs and system
integrators: 15-30% discount, free NFR Edition,
priority support, web site listing, lead transfer.
“Simple and easy to set up and install.
Once you have your connection strings
set up, it just does its thing without any
attention or effort needed. Support is
quick to respond and knowledgeable.
Program seems 100% reliable so far.”
Adam R. Imbruglio,
IT Systems Support Specialist, Lifespan
Layer 2 GmbH | Eiffestr. 664b | D-20537 Hamburg | Germany
+49 (0) 40 284112–30 | email@example.com | www.layer2solutions.com/en/solutions/