FileMaker Data Integration with SharePoint, Office 365 and 100+
FileMaker Data Integration via Layer2 Cloud Connector
Features & Benefits
The Layer2 Cloud Connector connects your local
FileMaker data to Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365,
Dynamics CRM/ERP, Exchange, SQL databases and
100+ more systems:
• No programming required: Just select and setup the
data provider, enter connection string and data
query. No installation or customizing at FileMaker
or other data sources required.
• Reliable architecture: A connection is established
only for data synchronization between the end-
points – not for user interaction.
• Secure data connection and transfer: The connector
runs where your data resides today - on any
Windows server or client inside your corporate
network with Internet connectivity available, or in
the cloud. No data is exposed to any 3rd party.
• High performance: Works great with large data sets.
• 100+ data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData,
.NET-based providers, file content (Excel, XML,
CSV), File System Replication, SQL Server, Oracle,
MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix,
PostgreSQL, FileMaker, Microsoft SharePoint, Office
365, OneDrive for Business, Dynamics NAV / CRM /
AX, Exchange, Active Directory, Lotus Notes, SAP,
Web Services etc.
• Data providers for SharePoint/Office 365, OData,
File System, XML/RSS, Exchange, SOAP included.
Vendor specific or 3rd party data providers
supported, e.g. for any SQL or social media.
• 100% compatible to ALL Microsoft SharePoint
Server 2010 / 2013 / 2016 offerings: On premise,
externally hosted, Office 365, OneDrive for
Business, or sandboxed.
• Mobilize your local data via Office 365. Send
notifications or start workflows in SharePoint on
local FileMaker data change. View and edit on any
Licensing & Partner Program
Licensing per installation (one-time fee). No user CALs
required, no data volume-related costs.
• Free Shareware Edition available for download.
• App Edition: Via Microsoft App Store only.
• Personal Edition: UD$ 499 / 399 € per server.
• Professional Edition: US$ 1.407 / 995 € per server.
• Annual Software Assurance: 20% per year.
• Layer2 Partner Program for VARs and resellers:
15-30% discount on licenses, FREE NFR Edition,
priority support, web site listing, lead transfer.
“I am thoroughly impressed with your
Cloud Connector software. It is an
excellent concept, has extremely
comprehensive functionality and is
easy to configure.”
Brent Seeney, Information Systems
Support Manager at INEX Independent
Layer 2 GmbH | Eiffestr. 664b | D-20537 Hamburg | Germany
+49 (0) 40 284112–30 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.layer2solutions.com/en/products/