Presentation delivered at UArts in Philadelphia for the Philadelphia DoGooder community on December 13, 2012. With more and more communications channels out there, your supporters are getting bombarded with more and more messages from for-profit and non-profit sectors alike. So how can you make sure your organization stands out? (Hint: it’s not by jumping on the next social media tool.) You can build stronger campaigns by taking inspiration from your brand, and carrying your story strategically across many platforms.
During this workshop, we:
• Explored ways to integrate your marketing and fundraising tactics, both offline and online.
• Looked at ways to use email to increase direct mail giving, and to use direct mail to increase online giving.
• Showed how to integrate your marketing and fundraising tactics.
• Looked at how social media can be used to reinforce work you are doing with supporters in person.
• Showed how to encourage your offline supporters to connect with you online and vice-versa.