MAB’s Beauty Parlor
Small Business Management
Farah Ahmed – SP10-BB-0013
Shariqa Mahboob – FA11-BB-0023
Hina Tariq – SP12-BB-0058
Faakir Mastikhan – SP12-BB-0037
• About MAB’s Beauty Parlor
• Their Vision
“At MAB’s Beauty Parlor, we believe in beauty with a conscience. We
have created a parlor that offers the highest quality hair services in
a setting that is healthier for the environment, our guests and our
staff. We are committed to providing healthy hair care with a low
impact on the environment. Come see what you and your hair can
do for the Earth.”
Product and Services
• Special Treatment
• Hair treatment
• Nail Art
• Approximately 23 Customers in a day.
• Earn around Rs 450-1000 by these 23 Customers .
• Maximum earning per day is
1000 X 23 = Rs23000
• Minimum Earning per day
450 X 23 = Rs 10350
• Therefore, earns around Rs 10350 to Rs 23000.
Employees Designation and
There are total six employees running this branch.
Employees hold degrees of BSC, B.COM, BA and MA.
They hold certified degree of short courses of beautician.
Some employees also worked in some renowned beauty
saloons for training.
INVESTMENT & IMPROVEMENT
• Minimal investment is required up to five to
seven lacs for starting the business or alike.
• The covered area should be extended because
it become overcrowded occasionally.
• Furniture should be upgraded.
• Colour schemes should be different according
to the services.
• Customers should have the authority to
choose their own products.