International Islamic University, Islamabad.
•Anwar Ali (5258-FMS|MBA|F11)
•Khalid Mehmood (5272-FMS|MBA|F11)
•Awais Ahmed (5262-FMS|MBA|F11)
•Nabeel Nasir (5250-FMS|MBA|F11)
• Build on the first day of the 15th Hijrah
Century, Muharram 1, 1401 (Nov 11, 1980).
• University started classes with only 9 students at
Campus of QAU Islamabad.
• International Islamic University Ordinance by the
President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in
• Presently, the University has nine faculties & six
autonomous academies, institutes and centers
• To develop an international Islamic seat of higher
learning, research instruction and training with
special emphasis on Islamic Studies.
• To develop Islamic world view and infused with
• Develop the International Islamic University as the
Premier seat of learning in South Asia.
• Highlight and define the relevance of Islam in
changing modern world.
• Provide a sound intellectual and scholastic
foundation within the framework of the
values, ideals, principles and norms of Islam.
1) Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences (FBAS)
Department of Computer Sciences & Software Engineering.
Department of Environmental Sciences
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
Department of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology
Department of physics
2) Faculty of Engineering and Technology(FET)
Department of Electronic Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
3) Faculty of Management Sciences(FMS)
Department of Business Administration
Department of Technology Management
Department of Marketing & Management
Department of Accounting & Finance
4) Faculty of Languages & Literature(FLL)
Department of English.
Department of Persian.
Department of Urdu.
5) Faculty of Arabic(FA)
Department of Language
Department of Literature
6) Faculty of Social Science
Department of Education
Politics and International Relations
Department of Psychology
Department of History & Pakistan Studies
Department of Islamic Arts and Architecture
Department of Media & Communications
Department of Sociology
7) Faculty of Islamic Studies (Usuluddin)
Department of Tafseer & Quranic Sciences
Department of Hadith & its Sciences
Department of Comparative Religions
Department of Dawah & Islamic Culture
Department of Aqeedah & Philosophy
Department of Seerah & Islamic History
Faculty of Shria’h & law
• Department of Shariah
• Department of law
Iqbal International Institute for Research & Dialogue
International Institute of Islamic Economics(IIIE)
Institute of Professional Development (IPD)
Islamic Research institute(IRD)
Iqra college for Technical Education(ICT)
International Islamic University Schools
English Language Centers
• 209,384 Books,4595 Thesis, 324 Journals and 9695 bound volume of
• 145,000 books,795 journals,2500 thesis,281 manuscripts,8000
pamphlets, and 2000 bound volume of periodicals.
Dawah Academy Library
PHD Computer Lab.
Photocopying and printing services .
Information Literacy sessions.
Document Delivery Service.
Current Contents Service.
• Journal of Business and Management Sciences
UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA & ACTIVITY CENTER
CANTEEN AND SHOPPING COMPLEX
DAY CARE CENTER
• A diversity of co-curricular Activities
• Seminars, Workshops.
• Philanthropic activities like blood donation etc. are
held under the banner of students’ advisor
• These are vital for personality development and
grooming of youth
• ISLAMIC DRESS CODE
• PAINT AND COAT FOR FMS STUDENTS.
• FEMALE STAFF & STUDENTS ARE EMPHESIZE TO
WEAR UBAYA BY NEW PRESIDENT.
IIUI Set the benchmark in Islamic education as well
as modern education .
• IIUI encourages teaching of Islam followed in every
walk of life.