Latest USA Student F1 visa Interview Questions & Tips
Every student wants to study in the US and make a career but
it is not easy. For this, You must have to apply for US visa.
Most of the students have less visa information and due to
this, they do not know what is the process and requirement
for US student visa.
Today I guide you how to get a visa for the USA and which
type of questions should be asked in US visa exam. First of all,
You must have to know about what is F1 visa.
Get Started >>
After knowing about F1 visa, you also have to know about the
questions which are you face in US visa exam. Students need
to be prepared to answer specific, personal questions
regarding their plans for study and stay in the USA.
Here I show a list of questions for USA student visa interview
that help you do well in the interview. I categorized this
question so you can better understand.
1 College & University Related Questions
1. Why specified university <university or college name>?
2. How many universities did you apply?
3. Which universities did you apply to?
4. How many admission did you get?
5. Where did you get admission?
7. What is your undergraduate Academic GPA/Percentage?
8. Tell about your university?
9. Mention name of the professor’s you had contacted?
10.When and where did you get your bachelor’s degree?
11.Why do you want to study in this university?
12.How long will you study in USA?
2 Bank and Financial Related Questions
1. Who is sponsoring your education?
2. What does your sponsor do?
3. What is your father’s income?
4. What is your sponsors monthly income?
5. What is your sponsors annual income?
7. Did you get loan?
8. Show your Bank Statement?
9. How will you finance your education for 2 years or 3
10.Your bank pass book shows large transactions recently
been deposited? How do you explain that?
3 Family Related Questions
1. How many brother and sisters do you have?
2. Do you have any relatives in USA?
3. What is your mother doing?
4. What is your brother doing in USA?
5. What is your sister doing in USA?
7. Where did your brother/ parents complete their studies?
8. Where do your parents live?
9. You have sisters and brothers and how do you think your
sponsor will pay for your education
10.Do you have a brother/ sister, or any other relative
already at this university?
4 Job Related Questions
1. Why are you leaving you current job? (if you are working)
2. Show your work experience letter
3. What is your current salary?
4. How much do you have in savings?
5. Do you plan to work in USA?
5 General US F1 visa Interview Questions
1. Why did you choose US but not Canada or Germany?
2. What kind of good things do you know about America?
3. What do you expect after returning back?
4. Why do you plan to do MS?
5. Why are your GRE/ TOEFL scores low?
6. You look like a potential immigrant or I don’t think you
7. What do you know about US education?
8. Why are you applying for Fall only?
9. What will you do after completing MS?
10.Why study in USA?
11.Did you get any scholarship?
12.What are your plans after graduation?
I hope this Document help you to prepare well for the US
Student visa application interview. If you have any query or
confusion then you can ask me in comment below.
one of the best training institute in ahmedabad