Be the first to like this
Some thoughts on Models and definitions of testing
Software Testing Definitions and Models - How and Why to Create your own Definition
Let's Talk about Definitions of Testing. This is a summary and compilation of my daily instagram videos on the topic of Definitions and models.
You'll learn about:
- Is Testing all about bugs?
- Do we know what testing actually is?
- How to create a definition of testing?
- How to create an instantiated model of testing - what you do
- Generalize reality to a model and definition
- Fears about definitions
- definitions are just models,
- we can have multiple models,
- we can use multiple definitions,
- our models can be wrong,
- our models change over time
- My model of Software Testing
- What definitions are supposed to do for us
- How bad processes are created
- How to use a definition in your testing
- Why you should read other peoples' definitions of testing
- Strategy starts with why
The original instagram videos:
The compiled YouTube Video: