Be the first to like this
When I started with YouTube I used it as a search engine and didn't subscribe to any channels.
I'm going to show you the benefits of subscribing to a channel, how to be notified when a new video is released by email or push notifications on mobile, and how to keep your subscriptions private.
- How to Subscribe to a YouTube Channel
- How to receive some emails when new videos are released
- How to subscribe and enable notifications for a channel when all new videos are released
- How to keep your channel subscriptions private
- How to add your subscriptions to RSS reader
- manage YouTube subscriptions
- how to see your youtube subscriptions in a list
- how to sort YouTube subscriptions to see new releases
I monitor some of my competitors using YouTube Subscriptions. But there are a few that I monitor using RSS without subscribing to their channel. So here I'm going to show you how to keep up to date via RSS and without subscribing.
- receive notifications in your RSS reader
- export your subscriptions feed to opml and import to RSS
- monitor any channel's RSS feed even if you don't subscribe
- how to find the channelid
- how to use newsblur to subscribe
- how to import youtube opml file into rss newsreader
- how to find the `rss+xml` URL
Use the https url format:
► Subscribe to My Youtube Channel
►► Contact Details:
Read my writing and blogs at:
Follow me on social media:
★ https://twitter.com/eviltester - @eviltester
►► Read my books
★ "Dear Evil Tester" - explore the tester's mind
★ "Java For Testers" - learn to code in Java.
►►Learn skills from my online training courses
★ Selenium WebDriver With Java
★ Technical Web Testing 101
★ Evil Tester Talks Technical Testing
★ Case Study: Java Desktop Application Technical Training