Liberia, one of the poorest and most war-torn nations in Africa,
has more than 3 million people and 80% of them live below the
poverty line. Liberia went through a long civil war, and although the war
has ended, the nation and its people still suffer from its effects.
“Liberia went through a long civil war and the hostilities caused a
generation of young people to believe that violence is the only way to
live. They need to be set free from this lie and from the
crippling bondage of fear and hostility.”
Plans are underway for the first
church plant in Liberia to be led by
The church will be planted in
during the first quarter of 2010.
• Pray for wisdom, favor, grace and guidance for George
Borbor and pray for divine appointment for a solid team of
• Pray for God’s provision for a church location and for all other
church planting needs.
• Pray for healing, restoration, unity and progress for the
people and the nation of Liberia.
• Pray against the spirit of poverty, fear and violence especially
among the youth.
• Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit; pray against
witchcraft, cannibalism and other strongholds and principalities.