Name: _______________ Surname: ________________ Class: _____
Date: __________________________________ Worksheet # _____
1. Replace the underlined words with the correct personal pronoun.
a) Susan is from Portugal. ____________________________________________________
b) Michael and I are Brazilian. _________________________________________________
c) Peter is my friend. ________________________________________________________
d) You and Lisa are French. ___________________________________________________
e) The dog is brown. ________________________________________________________
f) Samantha and Ted are from the U.S.A. ________________________________________
2. Choose and circle the correct pronoun.
1. I / We am from England.
2. It / You are a student.
3. She / You are happy.
4. I / It is my dog.
5. We / She are friends.
6. I / You are at school.
7. He / They is ten.
8. She / We is Portuguese.
9. He / They are at home.
10. We / I am happy.
3. Complete the verb to be. 4. Complete the sentences with the verb to be.
1. Beatrice ______ a Spanish nurse.
2. My ball ______ red and green.
3. John and I ______ and great friends.
4. You and Jim ______ very good students.
5. My car ______ old, but comfortable.
6. My grandparents ______ at home.
7. Tim and Tom ______ cousins.
8. I ______ tall, slim and young.
9. You ______ a beautiful girl.