Name: _______________ Surname: ________________ Class: _____
Date: __________________________________ Worksheet # _____
This is Alex…Alex Gordon. He is my best friend
and I like him very much. He loves animals and he has
got lots of pets. Last week he bought another turtle…
Right now we are in the Science class… if you
could see his face…! He is always taking notes
about the animals’ behavior. I think he’s going to
be a famous scientist or some kind of a special
He is 12 years old and we study in the same class.
He always wakes up early in the morning – 7:00
o’clock. He has breakfast and he goes to school.
At one o’clock he goes back home and eats lunch with his mother. During the
afternoon he does his homework.
Around four o’clock he always goes out with his two dogs and they run in the park,
they play games and have real fun together. One hour later they go back home and
Alex takes a long bath.
Alex lives with his parents and his brother Gus. Gus also likes animals, but he prefers
the calm ones: turtles and fish.
The Gordons love animals… and those animals are so lucky to have them as a family!
1. He hasn’t got many pets.
2. He goes to school in the afternoon.
3. He has breakfast at school.
4. Alex’s is Amanda’s best friend.
5. Alex and Gus don’t like animals.
6. Alex lives with his grandparents.
Answer the following questions about the text.
1. Why has Alex got many pets?
2. Where are Alex and Amanda at the moment?
3. Are Amanda and Alex students in the same class?
4. What time does Alex wake up every day?
5. Where does he have breakfast?
6. When does he do his homework?
7. Where does he take his dogs in the afternoon?
8. Does Alex live with his grandparents?
9. Do the Gordons hate animals?
Now, match the words in the columns and write
1. Alex runs fast.