2. Use a piece of 8.5” square paper with
“My Treasure Box” printed in the middle.
(This piece has been pre-creased to make the project easier.)
3. (We will go through the complete process for making the box as if it had not been pre-creased.)
To find the center:
Then fold the
Fold the paper in paper in half
half from from side to side.
bottom to top. Unfold.
4. Fold the four corners in to meet
in the center. Crease well.
5. With the corners still folded in, fold the sides in
to meet in the middle and crease.
Then unfold the sides and fold the top and
bottom in to meet in the middle and crease.
6. Unfold top and Now fold out the left
bottom. Your and right corners from
paper should look the middle so your
like this: paper looks like this:
7. Now fold the top and bottom to the center
8. This part
is a little
9. Now turn the paper so you can pull back the sides
while you are folding the end up along the
diagonal creases as shown.
11. Now fold both ends down into the box
and crease well.
12. When you have folded both ends in, it
should look like this:
You have completed the bottom of your
13. To make a top (lid) for the box, follow the
exact same instructions, except for Slide #5,
where you will need to fold in the sides and
then the top and bottom so that they don’t
quite meet in the middle, as shown here.
14. If you do that, the lid should fit neatly over
the bottom of the treasure box.
15. Decorate your box and place some
Scripture treasures inside.
Each day you can take a treasure (Scripture) out of your box and read it.
You can also write down other verses you want to remember and place
them in your treasure box.