Curved glass laminating vacuuming bag in autocalve
Curved Glass Laminating Vacuuming Bag in Autocalve
• When making curved glass(automotive windshield
glass), or other speical shaped laminated glass, the
vacuuming bag is required to strengthen the
vacuuming of the glass laminating in the autoclave.
• The vacuuming bag is made of the silicone vacuum
rings and nylon films.
• The nylon films is disposable.
Technical DataSheet of Nylon Vacuuming Film
for Curved Glass Laminating Vacuuming Bags in Autocalve
• Can be thermoformed, printed, laminated, or
extrusion coated, making it suitable for a wide range
of high temperature industrial applications.
• Heat stabilized with melt point of 510°F. For stability
in high temperature applications where the film is
exposed to elevated temperatures over prolonged
• Barrier to gases, greases, oils and chemicals. For
protective layer in composite structures.
• Formability - For cold conformability in bagging
applications and hot thermoformability in vacuum
• Clarity - For optimum visibility of contained products
• Release - For ease of removal.
• Thin Gauge - For improved cost-effectiveness and
• Toughness - For high integrity in wrapping and
• Smooth Uniform Surface - For smooth finished