Be the first to like this
Many IT organizations have adopted virtualization to consolidate and standardize infrastructure. Architects across IT (enterprise, infrastructure, applications) and their partners in operations are looking to take the next step in automation and innovation using on-premise private cloud platforms.
The next step is self-service automation and infrastructure as a service, which provides automation beyond virtualization that supports elasticity and on-demand/per usage service models.
- How do you architect and govern self-service provisioning and elasticity across enterprises?
- How do you control access?
- How do you manage assets and ownership?
- How do you implement chargeback and billing?
Join us on Thursday, December 1 at 2pm EST / 11am PST to learn how architecture and infrastructure groups can work together to best plan, pilot, and adopt cloud computing. You'll hear enStratus and Eucalyptus demonstrate how to:
- Architect and automate self-service provisioning for enterprise deployments
- Implement governance to extend policies and procedures into the private cloud
- Create a blueprint for private cloud adoption
You’ll see a demonstration of self-service provisioning with automated security, budgeting, and chargeback, and at the conclusion of the webinar you’ll be eligible for a free trial and proof of concept of an integrated enStratus and Eucalyptus self-service provisioning cloud.