Be the first to like this
Europe's biggest and most comprehensive event on CSR/sustainability is now coming to the US. Learn how corporate responsibility drive REAL Business values for leading global companies.
On 1-2 June, 2011 in New York, you'll hear best practice from 20 leading experts including CEOs from Timberland, AkzoNobel, Interface and Veolia Water.
With senior speakers also coming from European companies such as Maersk Line, ING Group, Henkel, BASF and BT, this conference succeeds in bringing European and US sustainability best practice together under one roof.
What you will take away from the conference:
• Transform sustainability policy into performance: How to embed sustainability and ensure that the results are reflected in your bottom line
• Benchmark leading American and European companies: What are the common denominators in their success? What can you take on board?
• Achieve operational excellence: Strengthen your margins and pinpoint exactly how you can rigorously drive costs down
• Go beyond generic corporate philanthropic endeavours: Maximize opportunities for your business to win trust, and customers
• Strategies to grow your market share NOW: How to make sure your CSR initiatives enhance reputation and differentiate your company amongst competitors