Eprotect Complan Ver 4

1,205 views

Published on

Published in: Business, Economy & Finance
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,205
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
7
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Eprotect Complan Ver 4

  1. 1. Earning Opportunity
  2. 2. Kit Content: E-Protect Plan Activation Card Consultant’s Registration Card Marketing Materials Features: Discounts on Springboard’s Future Products and Services. Business Opportunity. Personal Business Website. SMS Business System. AirLoad Distributorship. E-Protect Registration Kit = P999.00 E-Protect Registration Kit
  3. 3. E-Protect Packs 1. Personal Pack P999.00 2. Family Pack Buy 5 Personal Packs, get another 2 at 50% Off. P5,994.00 (P856/Card) 3. Corporate Pack Buy 10 Personal Packs, get another 5 at 50% Off. P12,487.50 (P832.50/Card)
  4. 4. The Business Plan
  5. 5. Earn P220 for every sale of E-Protect Registration Kit and Re-order of E-Protect Cards. Direct Sales Bonus
  6. 6. Fast Start Bonus * Assuming everybody sells 10 E-Protect Registration Kits each. P2,224,200.00 10 P 2,200.00 1st 220.00 1,250 Monthly Income Peso Value Consultants Points Level 100 20.00 2,000.00 2nd 20.00 20,000.00 200,000.00 20.00 2,000,000.00 20.00 100,000 1,000 10,000 3rd 4th 5th 12,500 125,000 1,250,000 12,500.000
  7. 7. Repeat Order Bonus * Assuming everybody re-orders 1 Personal Pack per month. P2,224,200.00 10 P 2,200.00 You 220.00 1,250 Monthly Income Peso Value Reorder Points Level 100 20.00 2,000.00 1st-10 20.00 20,000.00 200,000.00 20.00 2,000,000.00 20.00 100,000 1,000 10,000 2nd-100 3rd-1000 4th-10000 12,500 125,000 1,250,000 12,500,000
  8. 8. Leverage Bonus +5% +10% +15% Up to Infinity Qualified Rank Consultant Gold Platinum Diamond Monthly Personal Volume 125 EP 125 EP 125 EP 125 EP Group Volume Requirments 25,000.00 - 34,999.00 35,000.00 - 49,999.00 50,000.00 and Up UNILEVEL 1st Level 44% 2nd Level 4% 3rd Level 4% 4th Level 4% 5th Level 4% Leverage Bonus
  9. 9. Sample Computation 15% You 10T C2 - 35T C1 - 20T 0% 10% 5% Consultant’s Income You - 15% x 10,000 = P1,500 C1 - 15% x 20,000 = P3,000 C2 - 5% x 35,000 = P1,750 C3 - 10% x 25,000 = P2,500 Total Income P8,750.00 C3 - 25T Sales Volume Rebate 50,000 and Up 15% 35,000 - 49,999 10% 25,000 - 34,999 5%
  10. 10. Bonus Cycle Direct Sales Bonus, Fast Start Bonus & Repeat Order Bonus To be computed DAILY Leverage Bonus To be computed MONTHLY Travel Incentives To be computed ANNUALLY
  11. 11. Car, Travel or House Allowance
  12. 12. All bonuses a Member earns will be credited to his Online account. Member shall give instructions to E-Protect for the commission disbursement mode desired. Options are as follows: Bonus Disbursement Bank Transfer Commission Check League Wallet
  13. 13. Personal Business Website
  14. 14. Personal Business Website
  15. 15. Personal Business Website
  16. 16. Personal Business Website
  17. 17. SMS Business System SMS Features SMS Registration Bonus Auto-Notification Bonus Disbursement Bonus Update League Wallet Inquiry Products Re-Ordering Customer Service many more........
  18. 18. AirLoad System
  19. 19.
  20. 20. THANK YOU

×