eTail Markets is positioned to disrupt
retail distribution by providing
manufacturers and distributors direct
access to the consumers, without the
need to sell through retailers.
eTail Markets provides a unique,
end-to-end marketing technology
• Significantly increase your sales using eTail Markets
eTail Markets Offers:
• A solution that is scalable, reliable, and credible.
• A solution that can be configured by business users
and deployed quickly.
• Supports multiple currencies and languages of
product information with worldwide support.
• Ensuring product management success with a
comprehensive suite of services.
eTail's platform is fully integrated with world’s leading online
• Amazon.com, eBay.com, Overstock.com, Buy.com
(UK, DE, FR, JP, CA) and others.
eTail Markets empowers merchants to sell their products online
while protecting their brand and increasing sales.
• First solution of this nature
• Branding new products
• Increasing brand recognition
• Managing current / end season, excess inventory, etc.
• US and international distribution channel
• Low risk (minimal expense) & perfect timing
• Sales maximization technology
• Multi-channel product information synchronization
• Ability of integration with existing systems
• Support for unlimited number of products
Unique Re-pricing Features:
• Configure automated re-pricing according to inventory aging.
• Create re-pricing processes by product category, product
attributes, supplier(s), warehouse location and more.
• Configure automated or manual scheduling of various re-
pricing processes (daily, hourly, weekly or workflow triggered).
• Single product catalog can have hundreds of various re-
pricing processes running on different schedules.
• Change your price on other channels like Ebay, Shop.com,
Buy.com, Yahoo.com based on re-pricing result from Amazon,
Multi-channel marketing allows to sell to a much wider audience than
a website(s) alone. eTail Markets has created a single platform that
allows to send products to all channels and process all sales on a
single, integrated platform.
Over the last few years Amazon.com has changed its business model:
they became a platform for e-commerce with nearly 50% of their
business driven by merchant relations. Ebay has also changed its
business model. They expanded to become the second largest online
marketplace. Within the last year e-commerce exceeded 17% of all
US retail sales.
e-Commerce has shifted towards multi-channel selling.
Transform YOUR business into e-business!