• (by Valentina) J3M
• Greece is strategically located at the
crossroads of Europe, Asia, the Middle East,
and Africa, and shares land borders
with Albania, the Republic of Macedonia, and
Bulgaria to the north and Turkey to the
• The Capital and largest city of Greece is
Athens is a centre for the arts, learning
and philosophy, home of Plato's
Academy and Aristotle's Lyceum, it is widely
referred to as the cradle of Western
civilization and the birthplace of democracy,
largely due to the impact of it’s cultural and
political achievements during the 5th and 4th
centuries BC in later centuries on the rest of
the then known European continent.
• Currency: Greece's monetary unit is the Euro.
• Language: Greece’s oficial language is Greek.
How can I get there? By plane.
How long is the trip? About 12 hours
Price of the ticket About $7.000
Do you need a VISA
to enter the
Argentinian visitors to Greece
will not need to obtain a visa
for visits to Greece of up to 90
Traditional food and drink in Greece
• Typical dishes: Greek cuisine is very diverse and
although there are many common characteristics
amongst the culinary traditions of different regions
within the country, there are also many differences,
making it difficult to present a full list of representative
• Kolokythoanthoi: zucchini flowers stuffed with rice or
cheese and herbs.
• Fakes, a lentil soup, usually served with vinegar and olive
• Lachanorizo, cabbage with rice.