Successfully reported this slideshow.
A publication of
• Editor of Brain Pickings & Explore.
• Tweets about writing, art, life and
science that educates and
• Corporate Communications
Manager at Google.
• Tweets are empowering and
motivational for female
professionals in the ﬁnancial and
• New York Times technology writer.
• Writes about the East coast technology
• Designer, Blogger.
• Her blog Design Love Fest
seamlessly combines style, wit
and product placements.
• Communications executive, author,
• Great resource for the latest in public
relations. Co-founder of #PRStudChat.
Master in engaging with her followers.
• PR and pop culture columnist, strategic
• Named one of Twitter’s top 52 PR pros.
• Shares top marketing news but also
infuses personal ﬂare and hints of pop
• Editor-in-chief of Entrepreneur
• Weaves together articles from
Entrepreneur, inspirational quotes
and open-ended questions, proving
her commitment to engaging with
• Inbound Marketing Evangelist at
• One of the ﬁrst to capitalize on
Twitter as a business tool. Provides
education and resources for those
in the inbound marketing and tech
• Publisher, Forbes Woman.
• Tweets focus on what drives success
in today’s world. Incorporates
personality and personal touches
about being a business woman and
raising a family.
• TED Speaker, Harvard Biz Review
Writer, Best-selling author.
• Tweets feed off her personal tagline
“Navigate the social era, powerfully.”
• Senior White House Advisor.
• This is her ofﬁcial White House
Twitter feed but she often shares
messages about women’s issues
and current affairs in today’s world.
• Nonproﬁt group founded by Sheryl
• Tweets focus on empowering women
and young girls to achieve their dreams
in a male-dominated society.
• ABC & CNN news anchor.
• Tweets about current affairs from
around the world. One of the world’s
top news correspondents.
• Head of media at Twitter.
• Great follow to learn more about Twitter
as a company. Master of hashtags. She
uses her account to engage and
Amy Jo Martin
• Bestselling author and found of
@DigitalRoyalty. One of the ﬁrst to have
a veriﬁed account.
• Pioneered using Twitter as a marketing
tool while with the Phoenix Suns.
• Tweets cover everything from social
media and tech news to inspirational
quotes for women professionals.
• Editor-in-chief of the Hufﬁngton Post
• Tweets focus on variety of things about
business, tech, media, pop culture and
her personal musings.
Get more just like it. Subscribe to the Ervin & Smith blog to
stay up with the latest in content marketing strategy, social
media, SEO, web design and development and much more
from our digital marketing experts.
Like this blog?
!Maria Popova http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/fashion/maria-popova-has-some-big-ideas.html
!Meghan Casserling http://facebook.com/meghan.casserly
Jenna Wortham http://blog.longreads.com
!Bri Emery http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/358/109/358109031_1280.jpg
Deirdre Breakenridge http://www.airingnews.com
!Elissa Freeman http://blindsideto.wordpress.com
!Amy Cosper http://clientattraction.com/images/masterclass/AmyCosper.jpg
!Laura Fitton http://twitter.com/pistachio
!Nilofer Merchant http://mashable.com
!!Valeria Jarrett http://theblaze.com
!Lean In http://levo.com
!Christiane Amanpour http://markers.com
!Chloe Sladden http://fastcompany.com
!Amy Jo Martin http://www.scad.edu/
!Arianna Hufﬁngton http://makers.com