Be the first to like this
This slide deck was designed to accompany a video webcast that included an interactive discussion by a moderator and three panelists.
Enhanced Prudential Standards for FBOs, Final Rule
Origination date: 12 March 2014
Join us for an update on the Federal Reserve's approved Final Rule establishing Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS) for large Foreign Banking Organizations (FBOs) and US Bank Holding Companies.
• Key aspects of the Final Rule
• Scope of intermediate holding company (IHC) formation
• New Implementation Plan requirement
• Other EPS-related rule changes
• Deferred compliance dates
• Action plan for FBOs
You are welcome to join the on-demand version of this interactive discussion by going to: http://bit.ly/1mWc2bI
This webcast is part of an ongoing series. Register for any EY webcast and you will be asked if you want to receive invitations to future webcasts.