Presented at SXSW 2014
When you’re running a startup or small business -- and strapped with limits in time, money and human resources -- your marketing success often hinges on your ability to get more utility out of fewer assets than your big business competitors.
But there’s a silver lining to that grim forecast:
Your WordPress website combined with a little effort and few third party tools and services can make you a marketing machine. An SEO ninja. An email Jedi. A lion of lead generation.
In this two and a half hour long workshop, presenter Erik Wolf will show you step-by-step how to leverage WordPress for optimal marketing efficiencies and automation without breaking your budget.
Attendees will learn:
- Email marketing strategies that would make Ron Popeil proud
- Why blogging is ACTUALLY a timesaver!
- How to reduce abandonment on products and offers
- How to build SEO into everything you do
- How to get the most out of forms.
With 90 minutes of time every week and a total budget of less than $150 per month, you can get all your online marketing done easily and this talk will show you exactly how.