Christmas Decoration Ideas
1. Just add a little color on your Front door. A evergreen wreath and garland on a
bright doorlooks amazing, If you tie an extra-wide red ribbons plus a winkling lights,
it will give it a soft glow at night and your Christmas will be complete.
2. The Village glass hang Ornaments it a traditional ornaments it will look perfect on
your tree. If you keep the tradition it’s ok to use the same ornaments every year!
3. TheCenterpieceCreate an elegant Christmas. The centerpiece should have red roses
surrounded by golden vases and add some greenery with white Christmas light will
make your table shine.
4. Making your own napkins ring should be easy and quick, take a cedar rose or and
mistletoe. Spray silver paint on the cedar rose, and grab red ribbon and glue them
5. Plan a Christmas decoration that work with your existing decor, even if that means
using unexpected colors like cream and beige. If you used the shades like gold and
silver and it blend better into the room keeping the Christmas tradition but green
and red will also work.
Vogue: Fall/Winter 2013-2014: Jewelry trends
Vogue magazine is introducing the new chains at Chanel, chandelier earrings at Balmain,
Byzantine crosses at Dolce &Gabbana and offbeat accessories at Lanvin, Bring them from
best jewelry across New York, London, Milan and Paris for Fall/Winter 2013-2014.
Here are a few of our favorites:
Diamante necklaces at Gucci
This jewelry has sparkle in the form of crystal necklaces in the same dark shades as the
Chandelier earrings at Balmain
The earrings with transparent plastic pendant earrings that reflected the jeweled colors of
the Balmain epaulette jackets back on the girls, in a prism of colored light.
Grunge bracelets at Saint Laurent
Presenting his second ready-to-wear collection as creative director at the houseSaint
Laurent, HediSlimane looked back to 1990s grunge for accessories inspiration, pairing it
with charm bracelets.