Erick de jesus torres cuellar7moEducacion para la vida.
* A floppy disk is a disk storage medium composed of a disk of thin and flexible magnetic storage medium, sealed in a rectangular plastic carrier lined with fabric that removes dust particles. They are read and written by a floppy disk drive (FDD).* CAPACITY: 1.4 MB *
* The Zip drive is a medium-capacity removable disk storage system that was introduced by Iomega in late 1994. Originally, Zip disks launched with capacities of 100 MB, but later versions increased this to first 250 MB and then 750 MB. CPACITY: 750 MB *
* A tape drive is a data storage device that reads and performs digital recording, writes data on a magnetic tape. Magnetic tape data storage is typically used for offline, archival data storage. Tape media generally has a favorable unit cost and long archival stability *
* Mini CDs, or “pocket CDs” are CDs with a smaller diameter and one third the capacity. *
* A CD-RW (Compact Disc-ReWritable) is a rewritable optical disc. It was introduced in 1997, and was known as "CD-Writable" during development. It was preceded by the CD- MO, which was never commercially released.* CAPACITY:700MB *
* A DVD-RW disc is a rewritable optical disc with equal storage capacity to a DVD-R, typically 4.7 GB. The format was developed by Pioneer in November 1999 and has been approved by the DVD Forum.* CAPACITY: 4.7 *
* A CD-R (Compact Disc-Recordable) is a variation of the Compact Disc invented by Philips and Sony. CD-R is a Write Once Read Many (WORM) optical medium, although the whole disk does not have to be entirely written in the same session.* CAPACITY: 700 MB *
* MiniDVD (Mini DVD or miniDVD) is a DVD disc having 8 cm in diameter.* The 8 cm optical disc format was originally used for music CD singles, hence the commonly used names CD single and miniCD. Similarly, the manufactured 8 cm DVDs were originally used for music videos and as such became known as DVD single.* CAPACITY:1.4 GB *
* xD-Picture Card is a flash memory card format, used mainly in older digital cameras. xD stands for Extreme Digital.* xD cards are available in capacities of 16 MiB up to 2 GiB. *
* A USB flash drive is a data storage device that includes flash memory with an integrated Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk.
* SmartMedia is a flash memory card standard owned by Toshiba, with capacities ranging from 2 MB to 128 MB. SmartMedia memory cards are no longer manufactured. *
* Secure Digital (SD) is a non-volatile memory card format developed by the SD Card Association (SDA) for use in portable devices. The SD technology is used by more than 400 brands across dozens of product categories and more than 8,000 models. *