After spending 7 years in college without a degree, Van Wilder formulates his own life philosophy.
1. “Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.”
2. “If you're always thinking about the future, then you kinda forget about the present. Write that down.”
3. “Are you stalking me?
'Cause that would be super.”
4. “I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life-and-death matter because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.”
5. “Sometimes in life you need to realize a poor investment, and just cut your loses. Write That Down.”
6. “They said I did them a Mitzvah. That's Yiddish for ‘good deed.’ Write That Down”
7. “Sometimes you gotta let your heart lead you, even if you know it's someplace you know you're not supposed to be.”
8. “Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive. Write That Down.”