Be the first to like this
1. Which knowledge risks do you see in the public sector because of an aging workforce?
2. Are there differences regarding these risks between the public and the private sector?
3. What would you recommend the public sector in order to address these risks?
4. Are there examples from Hong Kong that can be highlighted in this context?
5. Are there any approaches/procedures from the private sector which can be transferred also to the public sectors concerning the issue of interest?
6. Which short term, medium term and long term measures would you recommend the public sector should implement to address potential risks related to an aging workforce?
7. What can the individuals in charge do to make sure these measures perform as expected?
8. What are the consequences for the public sector when it would take no measures?