• Was poor growing up, was poor as an English teacher
and do not want to live my life poor ever again.
• Being in the Pinnacle Society and listening to the
incredibly impressive people in the organization.
• Knowing the difference between things that will happen
and things that are likely not to happen and only working
what will happen.
• Clyde Donovan told me…”Make phone calls, talk to who
you oughta’ talk to, say what you oughta’ say.”
• Peter Drucker said to ask “Who is my customer? What
does he want today? What can I do to get it for him?”
• 10 years into it, I heard Danny Cahill say all I needed to
do was change a couple small things to be a top
producer. I learned from him how to negotiate contracts
and how to say no.
• I’ve learned my niche like the back of my hand.
• I attend two live training opportunities per year as
well as listening to training webinars.
• Danny Cahill taught me to ask the hard questions
which elevated my billings by 100%.
• I go the extra mile for my candidates.
• I like the fact that I determine my income each year vs.
someone else determining my income
• Meeting the Best of the Best at Pinnacle Society
meetings sets the goals for me
• Understanding that quot;MY POWERquot; as a recruiter is my
ability to do New Business Development
• Understanding that I should quot;always recruit like I have a
million $$$ in your pocketquot;, not with arrogance but with
• My parent’s entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic and my
mentor’s no nonsense style and impressive lifestyle
• Innate survivor instincts…e.g., financial disasters, ex-
husbands, single parenting and climbing back up to the top
• My child’s smile, wanting to provide him with a great lifestyle
as a single parent and showing him that anything can be done
if you want it bad enough…Live it every day
• Energy and passion for always being at my best; giving it
100% or more every day…a curious nature about people,
consultative style and an analytical mind