DOB and Place
• Born August 5 1930 in Wapakoneta, OH
• He passed away August 25 2012 in Cincinnati,
• He attended college on
a Navy scholarship.
• Armstrong married
Janet Sheraon on
January 28, 1956.
• Soon after their son
Eric was born. In 1959
he had a daughter
• Neil Armstrong was the first person to be on
• Neil Armstrong did have any inventions but he
did write a book about him being on the
moon and how he earned that privilege.
2 Events From H.I.S Epoch
• When Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in
1969 Honky Tonk Women by the Rolling
Stones was on Billboards top ten list for
• And another famous event was the great black
out of the whole northeastern part of the US.
Describe Influence Of Society
• He was a very good role model because he
was one of the first people on the moon.
• Lots of children where inspired and wanted to
be just like Neil Armstrong and be an
Awards That Were Given
• NASA gave Neil Armstrong an award called the
Moon Rock award.
• Neil Armstrong was given lots of awards but
this award was very important that’s why it
• Neil Armstrong has been a very successful
man in his life and now he is able to rest in
peace and lay back on what he has done in his
life believe it or not but Neil Armstrong has
change the world and many people/ fan’s
Neil Armstrong’s Famous Quote
• Neil’s famous quote is “One Small Step for
Man one Giant leap for Mankind.”
• Neil also had other quotes suck as “The eagle
• I think of Neil was a very great person and
astronaut and he has inspired many people to
do what they are doing today I learned that
Neil Armstrong was a great and powerful man
and he had to do a lot in life to get where he
was and Rest In Peace